Monday, February 6, 2012

BED BUGS Bed Bugs need a host you!

BED BUGS Bed Bugs need a host you! Tube. Duration : 10.00 Mins.


If you have body bugs, Get Olive Oil and coat your scalp shower cap on hair,,and body. Sleep on plastic. Oil cloggs there breathing holes. Leave on for 3 days. This is like mange or morgelons. Take pictures of bit marks with you. If you should go to the emergency room. Could bed bugs carry a small unsean bugs. That burrows under your skin, lay eggs and then when the eggs hatch they come back out of your skin to look for other anmails on your skin to mate with. cycle repeats I need a computer microscope, Help I don't have the answers? I need these bugs out of my hair. There on me. I have tried everything, below: Tea Tree oil antifunals botanicals, Clog breathing holes. The little ones you can't see are left biting me on face and in ears.I used apple cider Vinegar on hair or rubbing Alcohol on skin before shower .Rid Lice Killing Shampoo, after you get the big bugs out of long hair, by sleeping with Vinegar on hair. Shower cap. I also used a Sulfur hot bath for Plant Fungicide at the garden,Center in power form, and soak for 1/2 This will kill all mites on body and spots, bit marks will clear up. I tried to soaked scalp in bath but hard to not get into eyes which will sting, and then after bath used RID on hair again. I don't think RID works. And strips your hair. Also boil clothes on top of Stove and let dry overnight. Laundry dryers are not always hot enough. they need to be 130-140+ degrees. To kill dust mites, leave in dryer for 1/2 longer after dry. To kill eggs. Try ...

Tags: BED BUG Mites, rat mites, lice, need host you! NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment