Sunday, November 6, 2011

Digital Biography- Madison Couch

Digital Biography- Madison Couch Video Clips. Duration : 2.60 Mins.


"Where I'm From" I am from a tall glass of sweet tea from Banana Boat and sun-kissed shoulders I am from the freshly cut grass on the bottom of my nail-polish-chipped toes. (Crisp, Green; It felt like spongy carpet.) I am from pine trees, and orange groves, whose charming fragrance filled the air, penetrating my senses. I'm from a fun day on the river and deep brown eyes, from Mary Hazel and Marie Louise. I'm from the sarcastics and the musically minded. From Jesus loves me this I know, and Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite. I'm from Sunday school at the church downtown, And from the old playground across the street I'm from the beach and the Deep South, Extra strong coffee made Daddy's way and Nanny's oatmeal cookies on the side. From the Grandfather I never knew, the cancer my Nanny battled and defeated. From the book case with forgotten yearbooks, Undeveloped films, and old pictures, Memories that will not be soon forgotten, But cherished. I'm from the good ol' days When things were simple.

Keywords: Digital, Biography

No comments:

Post a Comment