Monday, November 28, 2011

"Wats, tribes and bed bugs" Vanessa5694's photos around Chiang Mai, Thailand (bedbugs sleepsheet)

"Wats, tribes and bed bugs" Vanessa5694's photos around Chiang Mai, Thailand (bedbugs sleepsheet) Tube. Duration : 1.80 Mins.


Preview of Vanessa5694'sblog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: www.travelpod.com This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: Chiang Mai, Thailand Entry Title: "Wats, tribes and bed bugs." Entry: "Hi, so glad to get out of the hot hot city. I traveled up here by bus which took 12 hours in total. I was really dreading it but with a combination of interesting scenery, a reclining chair and my ipod ( 1000 thank yous to Thomas!!!) I arrived in Chiang Mai feeling excited about my next week and a half. That was until I found my guesthouse and was shown my room. "We have chosen this one for you" said the owner and so had 2 spiders, numerous bed bugs and some guys beard hair (still in the sink). I had to shower and did so in a fashion very similar to being at the public swimming baths, nothing touching the floor and nobody seeing anything!! Wanted to shut the curtains before I left the room, but who'd have guessed that gaffer tape could be used instead of a pole and rings, ingenious! Got them shut and went out looking for some inner karma. With the city being much bigger than I had thought I managed to visit about 5 wats/temples during the day. They were all magnificent to look at (as you can see from the pictures). The biggest temple is at the end of my road and I managed to watch the monks gathering to chant. As long as you behaved and dressed respectfully they were all so welcoming, possibly booking in for a monk ...

Keywords: bed bugs chiang mai, bed bugs thailand, thailand travel bed bugs, bedbugs sleepsheet, bedbugs i thailand, are there bedbugs in thailand, bed bug tribe, bed bugs in thailand hotels, wat chedi luang, chedi luang, wats, tribes, bugs, chiang mai, thailand, trip, slideshow, tripwow, tripadvisor, photography, vacation, photos, Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment