Monday, December 19, 2011

Dark Fantasy (Monologue) - ChiLLz

Dark Fantasy (Monologue) - ChiLLz Tube. Duration : 4.33 Mins.


*Copyright Owner* Lyrics [Verse 1] Dreams of mines I make every quiet nite, Don't let the bed bugs bite, Just sleep very tight, Don't be afraid of the dark keep on the nite light, Above The Rest on an incredible height, The place where u can see everything in site, Trying on a new style of flow on the spot light. I'm so higher then a flying kite, That was a kid rhyme bring it higher airplane flight, I shine so hard I blind your eyesite, I'm just Demolishin rhymes witout usin mite, No race land keep tagetha all the blacks and white, Let's pray for our sins and picture somethin very bright. [Verse 2] Up in Ridgewood always fantasizin, Many people behind me just ask verizon. Im spittin somethin lyrical spittin somethin spiritual, If someone picture framed me call that a visual. I pray ta god ta praise me and also ta raise me, Screamin my heart out just ask them chorus ladys. Maybe just lately, Yeah I've been kinda lazy, I'm dreamin to be ballin just like Jason Terry. I'm livin in this dark cold world, Lucifer can't touch me cause I'm livin in my own damn world. I believe in the light the fire, Can I get much higher ? Am more clever then your average buyer. Cause girl to me u is a beautiful lier, And kanye spits his soul right through the wire. So who you think is betta 2pac or biggie, Jay-Z or Weezy, Slim Shady or Yeezy.

Keywords: kanye west, Dark, Fantasy, music, My, Beautiful, Twisted, atrx, Chi, llz, 12

No comments:

Post a Comment