Friday, December 23, 2011

"Scarva o Pulgas" Caroleparaguay's photos around Guarambare, Paraguay (i am moving to paraguay)

"Scarva o Pulgas" Caroleparaguay's photos around Guarambare, Paraguay (i am moving to paraguay) Tube. Duration : 1.10 Mins.


Preview of Caroleparaguay's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: www.travelpod.com This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: Guarambare, Paraguay Entry Title: "Scarva o Pulgas" Entry: "Firstly, I have to put my parents´ minds at ease with this entry... This past week I visited a current volunteer at her site. She is finishing her two years as soon as we start ours, and one of us will be replacing her at her site. She and her husband, a health volunteer, are amazingly guapo. Guapo means hard working. They love their site and have done some great work there. It is very possible that I will end up there, so I´m keeping my mind open. Actually, I have a feeling that I won´t be assigned to this site because it´s extremely far off of the main route. Because of my allergy to insect stings, I´ll need to be closer to the route in case of emergency... toca madera! (touch wood in castellano) Oh, interesting side note is that the word espanol is not common here. Castellano is the more common term for spanish... Sorry about the missing punctuation, but this keyboard is a little bonky! Okay, setting my parents´ minds at rest... I do not have a parasite. During this site visit, I became COVERED with bites or something. So, we went to the hospital, but the hospital was closed. We then went to the doctor´s office. He examined my little marks and got a huge smile on his face as he said, `scarva` or something similar. My ...

Tags: pulgas bites, skin worms in paraguay, bed bugs pulgas, i am moving to paraguay, bed bug bite marks, pictures of scarva, pulgas and bed bugs the same, are pulgas bed bugs, flea bites, mosquito bites on dogs, scarva, pulgas, asuncion, paraguay, trip, slideshow, tripwow, tripadvisor, photography, vacation, photos, Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment