Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My stay at Grand Canyon Plaza Resort Tusayan Az

My stay at Grand Canyon Plaza Resort Tusayan Az Tube. Duration : 2.87 Mins.


We checked into this hotel, Grand Canyon Plaza Resort Az on Sept 3rd 2011 in Room 1250. After I and my wife went to bed, we started getting itches all over our body. We got up and took out the sheets, mattress cover and found several human hairs, traces of bed bug bites, and excreta all over. Here are the pictures of human hair, excreta, bed bug bites all over the bedsheets, mattresses of that room tinypic.com tinypic.com tinypic.com tinypic.com I called up the front desk at 11 pm, and spoke to a guy called Marty. He immediately acknowledged the issue, as it was clearly evident that other people had also called in by then. In fact I met a lady next day itself who said she also had bird poops in her room. I'll post a recorded video conversation here on youtube that I had with her. Marty told me that they were completely sold out that night due to labor day weekend, and that he had no other rooms available. Marty told me I can check out and be refunded the complete money. Obviously, there were no other rooms available in any of the area hotels, and since both me and my wife had driven from Los Angeles that day, we were dead tired and could not drive back that same 8 hr stretch back at 11 pm in the night. I told Marty the same, and he told me to speak to the hotel manager the next day who he'll let know about this conversation Next day, instead of consoling and listening to my anguish that I and my wife went through the whole night, The hotel management, Chris Brainard, got ...

Keywords: grand, canyon, plaza, resort, tusayan, az, south, rim, chris, brainard, ann, wren, meinpahle

No comments:

Post a Comment